Are you at home with social media platforms, including new and emerging platforms? Do you know the difference between an avi and a DP or a DM and a PM? Are you on top of trending issues on social media 100% of the time? Can you draw meaningful insights from posts and tweets that are not viral? How cool are you with the idea of working in an environment where work comes at you as quickly as the tweets on your timeline?
Slvr Wlf Digitale Ltd is on the lookout for a Social Media Assistant resident in Ibadan that will work closely with the Social Media Team Leader to oversee social media accounts and work collaboratively with the rest of the Slvr Wlf Team. Are you our ideal candidate? Read about the key responsibilities and job requirements, then send us your application. If you’re as curious as we need you to be, you can check us out right here.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage social media accounts including responding to
complaints/suggestions/feedback/enquiries on the accounts.
- Log these complaints/suggestions/feedback/enquiries using the appropriate
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and
- Monitor social media for posts that mention any issues related to our
clients, record your observations and raise any urgent posts for the attention
of your Supervisor.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimisation.
- Research on issues related to the clients of the company.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and
- Perform any other administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the
organisational activities and to support team members with project
- Must be resident in Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Should have a first degree with 2:2 and above.
- 2-3 years experience working as a social media assistant.
- Ability to identify and apply emerging trends to social strategy.
- Thorough understanding of social voice across each social media platform.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
- Very good organisational skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to write optimised copies.
How To Apply
Deadline: August 11, 2021
Send a CV and your resume to [email protected]
Put “Social Media Assistant” in the subject line.
Your cover note should contain why you want to build a career with Slvr Wlf Digitale Ltd.