We are looking for a content writer, RESIDENT IN IBADAN, OYO STATE NIGERIA, with the right mix of governance, education and business knowledge and a great attitude to join our closely-knit content marketing team!
At Slvr Wlf, our commitment to telling compelling brand stories, sharing deep insights and providing sustainable solutions is unwavering. This time, we are on the lookout for a Content Writer with an equal passion for telling brand stories. Are you the right fit for us? There’s one sure way to find out! Please read about the role, responsibilities and requirements, and if you are ready to steer your career in this direction, send us an application. But first, learn more about us by reading our story.
Content Writer (Full-Time)
- Conduct research on assigned topics.
- Create top quality governance, education and business content.
- Work as a member of the Slvr Wlf Content Team to develop, deliver, and promote top-notch content that will wow clients.
- Mine data from various campaigns to provide insights for strategic direction in our content marketing efforts.
- Work with team members to develop relevant and relatable content and experiment with new topics, formats, and platforms.
- Constantly look for ways to improve our content marketing strategies.
- A university degree or equivalent in journalism or other communication-related courses.
- 5+ years of experience creating content.
- Knowledge of governance, education, politics and start-ups subject matter.
- A solid understanding of digital media and B2B and B2C writing, including knowledge of SEO and social media best practices.
- Demonstrable ability to make complex information digestible and engaging while maintaining accuracy.
- Demonstrable ability to organise and package content coherently and engagingly and still meet deadlines.
- Experience creating and distributing content in various formats and a readiness to experiment with new platforms and formats.
- Strong knowledge of word processing software, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, web-editing and publishing. Please state clearly if you have used any collaborative tools in the past as this will be an added advantage.
- An understanding of and adherence to journalistic standards and ethics
How To Apply
[PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DISCARDED IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS]
- Send a storified CV and your resume, as two separate attachments, to [email protected].
- Put “Content Writer” in the subject line.
- Your cover note should be written in the email and should contain, not more than 300 words, stating why you want to build a career with Slvr Wlf Digitale Ltd.
Deadline: August 10, 2021