Are you ready to move your career in Content Marketing to the next level? Then, apply to work as a Social Media Assistant (SMA) at Slvr Wlf Digitale Ltd. Our SMAs are online client relationship managers. Therefore, clarity of thought and logical reasoning is a must. SMAs must speak, write and understand English and have strong communication skills. Understanding the language of the environment is an added advantage.
To clinch this role, a deep understanding of marketing on Instagram and LinkedIn is a requirement. Expectedly, the applicant must have a strong presence on those platforms. Our Social Media Assistants’ main duties are logging customer/client tickets and responding to questions, comments, and other feedback. We are not big on certificates, but a minimum of a first degree is expected. The applicants must have concluded their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
Please note that applicants must reside in Ibadan and have a viable social media presence across platforms.
Detailed Responsibilities of Social Media Assistant
- Managing social media accounts
- Logging comments from users using the appropriate forms.
- Managing and overseeing social media content.
- Working with content writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Monitoring social media for posts which mention any issues related to our clients, recording your observations and raising any urgent posts for the attention of your supervisor.
- Monitoring user engagement and suggesting content optimisation.
- Researching issues related to the clients of the company.
- Measuring the success of every social media campaign.
- Staying up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
A minimum of first degree or its equivalent. This can be substituted with at least three years of work experience in a related field.
Mode of Application
Send your CV as an attachment with a short cover email addressed to “The Recruiter” to [email protected]
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email within two weeks of this publication.
- Interviews will be conducted in person.
- This is a full-time on-site position. There is no room for hybrid or remote work.
- Interested candidates should be available for a 1 November 2023 resumption date.