Can you visually represent creative content appealingly? Can you create engaging videos and graphics for projects in the governance, education and business sectors? Do you understand the concepts of visual brand storytelling through vertical videos, animations, infographics, and imagery distributed on social media? Can you work remotely but collaboratively?
Slvr Wlf Digitale Ltd is searching for a Video/Graphics Editor to join us as a Freelance Contributor. This is a remote position but might require having physical engagements with our Content Team. Our ideal candidate will be resident in Lagos, but freelancers who reside in Ibadan may apply.
Responsibilities of Video/Graphics Editor
Liaising with our content team to interpret creative concepts developed
Conceptualising and pitching short, engaging videos that will align with the storytelling needs of our clients.
Working with the content team to visually represent data from governance, education and business sectors.
Come up with creative approaches to page layout, design presentation, creation of icons, and editing images and photos.
Be available to attend creative brainstorming sessions to develop visual ideas and concepts to support Slvr Wlf’s brand storytelling strategies.
Job Type: Short-term
Work Setting: Office, Remote
Contact Info: [email protected]
Requirements & Qualifications
- Certificate in Fine Arts or other arts related courses.
- Demonstrable work experience in the production of visually stimulating content marketing videos, images and photos.
- At least 2 years of freelance visual design and video editing experience.
- Demonstrable ability to create engaging and appealing design layouts and typography.
- Ability to translate written ideas of team members without words/captions.
- Demonstrable evidence of working in design and brand development, and the creative process.
- Strong knowledge of graphics and video editing software, especially Adobe collection, and the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A strong background in English and an understanding of the language of the environment.
- Work experience in web design/development will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Deadline: May 15, 2021
Send a video or graphically enhanced CV (Your video must not be longer than 3 minutes and not heavier than 2MB) to [email protected].
Put “Freelance Video/Graphics Editor” in the subject line.
Your cover note should be 150 words or less. Please include a link to your online portfolio.